We are looking for a Senior Creative Producer. Do you know how to bring projects to the next level while keeping track of the deadline and budget? Would you love to be close to the creative team and work together on making unique and innovative animated content?
- Being much more than just a “spreadsheet and budget”-wizard;
- Taking responsibilities as the number one go-to contact for clients on a project;
- Create and maintain schedules with the team;
- Guiding a team of artists creatively to produce films beyond expectations within budget. Make room for creativity within this structure;
- Take the responsibility for a fun and healthy work environment, organise team building events;
- Understanding of a 3D Computer animation pipeline working in a team;
- Translate the needs of our clients into a clear format for the team of artists;
- 3-5 years of experience working as a (creative) producer within the animation industry;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- Manage a creative workflow for parallel projects with a diverse scope;
- Show strong initiative and ability to take control over project communications;
- Able to maintain a strong relationship with clients and other vendors;
- Knowledge of production tracking software (e.g. Shotgun, ftrack or cg-wire);
- Eloquent networker – You speak fluent English, are a great communicator and a born networker;
What we offer
- Key role in an awesome team of creative minds;
- Fun and open workspace, with often organized drinks, roof terrace lunches and monthly (board) game nights.
- Room for own initiative & growth in your personal interests inside the position;
- Lunch with healthy food;
- A full-time 40 hour contract, including pension.
Working at Colorbleed
We have a fun, informal, open and ego-free culture and value everyone’s creative ideas. From concept to delivery we work closely together towards a common goal, creating spectacular animated experiences the audience won’t forget. And aside of just teamwork on stunning creative production we team up regularly for a spot in the unofficial Colorbleed foosball tournament and go out on Fridays for a drink in the center of Utrecht!
We are a team of animators and storytellers, designing engaging characters and producing memorable stories that evoke emotion.
We encourage a friendly and almost home-like work environment for our top tier in-house talent.
At Colorbleed we work with a broad range of clients in the advertising, broadcast, film and entertainment industries. We pride ourselves in working with clients that challenge us to produce projects in style, scope or story that seem daunting to others. Whether it’s the big or the small, we animate the story.