There are currently no open positions.
Can’t find your expertise?
Even without a relevant open position to you it can be interesting to send us an email.
We might invite you over for a little chat and add you to our list of freelancers (or possible future hires).
Don’t forget to include a link to your reel and/or portfolio, your resume, and a brief overview of what you could do for us.
Working at Colorbleed
We have a fun, informal, open and ego-free culture and value everyone’s creative ideas. From concept to delivery we work closely together towards a common goal, creating spectacular animated experiences the audience won’t forget. And aside of just teamwork on stunning creative production we team up regularly for a spot in the unofficial Colorbleed foosball tournament and go out on Fridays for a drink in the center of Utrecht!
We are a team of animators and storytellers, designing engaging characters and producing memorable stories that evoke emotion.
We encourage a friendly and almost home-like work environment for our top tier in-house talent.
At Colorbleed we work with a broad range of clients in the advertising, broadcast, film and entertainment industries. We pride ourselves in working with clients that challenge us to produce projects in style, scope or story that seem daunting to others. Whether it’s the big or the small, we animate the story.
Looking for an internship in an enthusiastic and creative team?
Welcome future interns!
Are you currently in school or a recent graduate looking for an internship then keep on reading!
We’re looking for enthusiastic talent that would like to work in a small team where being a real team member actually means something.
How to apply for an internship at Colorbleed?
If you’re thinking about applying for an internship at Colorbleed make sure you’ve got your portfolio up-to-date and that you have a general idea of what your skills are.
When submitting your work make sure to include the following:
- Link to reel and/or portfolio;
- Brief explanation of why you’re choosing for an internship at our studio.
Looking forward to working with you!
What are we looking for?
- Some sort of specialism. Are you focused on animation? Or maybe your goal is to get along with technical achievements. Without a clear skillset in mind it will be too hard to position you in the team. So we recommend writing out what your skills are and what you would like to learn and bring along in the team.
- Someone that is willing to take responsibility for the tasks that we assign. That way we can actually give you the freedom to use your artistic talent.
- Passion for 3D animation. In general it’s hard work, so a requirement is that you like doing what needs to be done. We would rather have someone eager to learn and hardworking than someone who knows the business but doesn’t really want to do anything in it.
- An internship that is longer than 4 months.
- Foreign students are required to search for housing themselves. We will try to help where possible but we do not have a location ready for your stay in the Netherlands.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, V-Ray, Zbrush, and/or Blackmagic Design Fusion is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- Work alongside Colorbleed’s core team of professionals on creative projects;
- Learn the day-to-day operations of an animation studio by joining the table as we discuss briefings, feedback and company management;
- The opportunity to learn new skills within your field of interest from industry experts;
- You’ll be inspired to share your thoughts on how we can improve the projects we’ll be working on;
- We’ll pour your coffee so you can focus on creating stunning, creative work;
- A spot in the unofficial Colorbleed foosball tournament!
- Receive valuable feedback and become shortlisted as one of our top-freelancers after you’ve finished your internship;
- And on top of all of that we even pay you!