If you’re a student looking for an internship then keep on reading!
We’re looking for enthusiastic talent that would like to work in a small team where being a real team member actually means something.
What are we looking for?
- Some sort of specialism. Are you focused on animation? Or maybe your goal is to get along with technical achievements. Without a clear skillset in mind it will be too hard to position you in the team. So we recommend writing out what your skills are and what you would like to learn and bring along in the theme.
- Someone that is willing to take responsibility for the tasks that we assign. That way we can actually give you the freedom to use your artistic talent.
- Passion for animation. In general it’s hard work, so a requirement is that you like doing what needs to be done. We would rather have someone eager to learn and hardworking than someone who knows the business but doesn’t really want to do anything in it.
- An internship that is longer than 4 months at least.
- Foreign students are required to search for housing themselves. We will try to help where possible but we do not have a location ready for your stay in the Netherlands.
So, have a look at our work and see if you like it. Then if you’re still interested send us your internship application (see contact > internship at colorbleed).
Looking forward to working with you.