Colorbleed is an award-winning yet small Utrecht based animation studio with a specialty in character-driven storytelling.
Together with our clients we strive to get out the perfect campaigns and animations that the audience actually enjoy watching!
Are you the Technical Director Assistant we need?
At our small Utrecht based office we’re looking for an enthusiastic TD who enjoys working together with us on character-driven animated projects.
If you have a passion for rigging, are comfortable using Maya and dream in Python code then we want to hear from you!
Have the ambition to raise the bar in character animation to the next level? Join us!
- Prototype, implement and refine character rigs
- Solve rigging problems based on artist’s feedback and tweak rig behavior
- Create tools to complement the animation team and the studio pipeline
- Provide technical assistance to artists in other departments when required
- Work within pipeline and workflow standards
- Meet delivery deadlines under production constraints
- A passion for designing innovative solutions to acquire excellent character animation
- Advanced Python (Tools & GUI) scripting and the abilitity to follow strict coding conventions.
- Creative and visual problem solving skills
- Writing clear and concise documented code understandable to others
- Team work and communication skills
- Experience with scripted modular rigging
- Math background, especially linear algebra and geometry algorithms.
- Maya C++/Python API
- Basic knowledge of anatomy for characters (bipeds and quadrupeds; skeletons and muscles)
- Basic knowledge of dynamics (eg. particles/fluids/deformations)
- Basic knowledge of Fabric Engine
Drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please also attach your resume (CV) and (links to) your portfolio.