Careers at Colorbleed
Colorbleed is the creative ally that settles for no less than leaving a mark. As a global 3D animation studio we bring narratives to life – on steroids. We are animators and storytellers, designing engaging characters and producing memorable stories that evoke emotion.
We believe that through the power of collaboration we can go beyond expectations. From concept to delivery we strive to produce work that is memorable in both artistic and technical excellence. Are you eager to work with us on our most challenging campaigns to raise the bar together? Join us!
We currently have no open job positions.
Couldn’t find your expertise?
Even without a relevant open position to you it can be interesting to send us an e-mail with your resume, portfolio and a brief overview of what you could do for us. We might invite you over for a little chat and add you to our list of freelancers (or possibly future hires).
Welcome future interns!
Are you currently in school or a recent graduate looking for an internship then keep on reading!
We’re looking for enthusiastic talent that would like to work in a small team where being a real team member actually means something.
What are we looking for?
- Some sort of specialism. Are you focused on animation? Or maybe your goal is to get along with technical achievements. Without a clear skillset in mind it will be too hard to position you in the team. So we recommend writing out what your skills are and what you would like to learn and bring along in the theme.
- Someone that is willing to take responsibility for the tasks that we assign. That way we can actually give you the freedom to use your artistic talent.
- Passion for 3D animation. In general it’s hard work, so a requirement is that you like doing what needs to be done. We would rather have someone eager to learn and hardworking than someone who knows the business but doesn’t really want to do anything in it.
- An internship that is longer than 4 months at least.
- Foreign students are required to search for housing themselves. We will try to help where possible but we do not have a location ready for your stay in the Netherlands.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, V-Ray, Zbrush, and/or Blackmagic Design Fusion is a must
What can we offer you?
- Work alongside Colorbleed’s core team of professionals on creative projects;
- Learn the day-to-day operations of an animation studio by joining the table as we discuss briefings, feedback and company management;
- The opportunity to learn new skills within your field of interest from industry experts;
- You’ll be inspired to share your thoughts on how we can improve the projects we’ll be working on;
- We’ll pour your coffee so you can focus on creating stunning, creative work;
- A spot in the unofficial Colorbleed foosball tournament!
- Receive valuable feedback and become shortlisted as one of our top-freelancers after you’ve finished your internship;
- And on top of all of that we even pay you!What do we need?
If you’re thinking about applying for an internship at Colorbleed make sure you’ve got your portfolio up-to-date and that you have a general idea of what your skills are.
When submitting your work make sure to include the following:
- Brief explanation of why you’re choosing for an internship at our studio.
Looking forward to working with you!